Client Relations Representative - Ingram Spark
-- Not set --
Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes, MK11 3LW
Posted on: Wednesday 23 August, 2017
Supports the Account Managers and publishers to ensure timely setup of POD titles, and advise on other services to achieve sales growth targets.
• Proactive sign-posting of new publishers to and/or migration of existing LSUK accounts to Ingram Spark as appropriate or directed by management
• Ensure the timely integration of new content ingestion.
• Implementation of targeted promotions, aimed at generating additional content ingestion and/or drive volume.
• Maintain up to date and accurate knowledge on the full range of Ingram services, to be able to advise publishers appropriately.
• Maintenance of systems including CMS, CSS etc. to ensure publisher requirements are recorded and actioned accurately.
• Liaison with internal teams, both in the UK and US, as necessary, to meet the needs of publisher.
• Deal with all publisher queries efficiently and accurately.
• Generation of production proofs, based on publisher specifications.
• Assisting customers with EDI Implementation as appropriate.
• Coordinating client reporting as required.
• Supporting the drive for sales growth via effective execution of existing orders and advising clients appropriately about Ingram’s range of products and services.
• Attending publisher meetings with Account Managers as appropriate and client training on systems where appropriate.
• To be responsible for your own Health and Safety and be aware of factors affecting your colleagues to maintain a safe environment.
• To report any accidents, potential hazards to your Line Manager immediately.
• May be required to accompany Account Managers to publisher meetings.
• Any other duties as required in line by managers from time to time, and commensurate with role and responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Customer-centric approach.
• Attention to detail.
• Additional languages skills would be an advantage.
• Good administrative skills, able to prioritise workload and work on own initiative.
• IT literate.
• Good levels of literacy and numeracy.
• Problem-solving and solutions-focused.
• Positive and constructive approach to working with others.
• Flexibility is critical – must be able to adapt to frequent change
• Experience of B2B client support.
• Proven experience of working in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Education and Experience
• A Level education required.
• Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a related industry/field.
Essential Physical Demands
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Standard office environment and mainly sedentary work.
• Ability to travel if required.